- Track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical activity using Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Inc. Google automatically collects a partial IP address which ensures you remain anonymous.
- Gather non-personal, demographic and behavioural information and if you choose to share any content using the social media buttons on this site.
Cookies this website may use
Paid search advertising
- Google Ads – holds site-wide performance for this website which we analyse to determine KPIs and ROI. We use Google Ads to serve adverts to a particular person who has visited a certain MHA webpage.
- Bing Paid Search – holds site-wide performance for this website which we analyse to determine KPIs and ROI. We use Bing Paid Search to serve adverts to a particular person who has visited a certain MHA webpage.
- Facebook – holds content accessed on this website which we use to serve personalised content through Facebook advertisements.
Website performance analysis
- Google Analytics – holds site-wide performance and anonymous visitor behaviour for this website which we monitor and analyse to determine KPIs
Social sharing platform
- Share This – holds referral source data which we use to provide reporting data
Gaining your consent to use tracking cookies
MHA is required to gain your consent before we store and use any cookies which are not intended to be used solely for the operation of this website. We do this by providing a cookie notice at your initial point of entry to this website where you have the option to manage your cookie settings.